The short answer is yes, you should install Windows 11 update when it comes out, however, it. We don’t know if there would be a free Windows 11 upgrade. 👉 From this video you will learn How to download & install windows 11 64 & 32 bit on your Desktop or Laptop. Please see till end.Subscribe!
- Is Windows 11 Update Free
- Windows 11 Update Free Software
- Windows 11 Download
- Explorer 11 Update
- How To Download Windows 11 Free
Will the upgrade to Windows 11 be free? At XDA the question has been addressed and an interesting clue has been found. According to the current state of knowledge, one becomes Upgrade from Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 to Windows 11 for free. According to current information, Windows 8 does not work. There you would first have to update.
Download Windows 11 Dev build 21996 - A preview build is said to be for Windows 11, confirming a new name for Microsoft's next generation of Windows will be officially released
Overview of Windows 11 Dev build 21996 - Windows 11 with new UI, Start menu and more:
Ever since Microsoft announced it would announce the next-generation version of Windows on June 24, speculation about a new Windows operating system has been rampant. The main part of this announcement was to be a presentation of a significant user interface change, codenamed Sun Valley. If the information being circulated online is correct and legitimate, then it seems to be so, we can now confirm the next version of Windows is Windows 11.
Modern interface images of Windows 11:
Logo and icons:
- The first change that users will see is the new Windows logo. This is a simpler version of the Windows 10 logo.
- According to BleepingComputer, the Windows out-of-box experience (OOBE) has received an overhaul with new colors, graphics, and settings wizard.
- Microsoft has also introduced a new light and dark mode default wallpaper in Windows 11, as shown below.
- The most important change Windows users will notice is the new Windows 11 Start Menu.
- Borrowed directly from Windows 10X, the new Windows 11 Start Menu floats above the taskbar and is aligned in the center of the screen.
- Users can change the position of the Start Menu from the center to the left side of the screen using the Windows 11 taskbar options.
- The new Start menu will be the change that users can easily recognize in Windows 11 and the change that will take the longest for users to get used to.
- The virtual assistant is now decoupled from the Start Menu and the OS's search engine and now integrated directly into the Windows taskbar.
- Quickly connect and share files with the people and groups that matter most. Simplify your life with tools that put you in control of your email and schedule.
The deep installers in Windows 11 also show a simpler layout and more rounded corners. The icons in My Computer add a modern color, but the arrangement is not much different from Windows 10. On each application window, Windows 11 allows you to choose how to display split screen - something that previous users had to use. use a third party application.
Windows 11 Tablet Improvements:
- Tablet mode has been one of Windows' weak points since Windows 8.
- However, the most important feature currently rumored is a new 'gesture layer', which will sit above the user interface and allow users to perform hover-like actions on the touchscreen.
- Using the pen and voice is also expected to receive a nice tweak, with a new look for voice and a context menu for the pen.
- These tablet features could be a showpiece for Windows 11, especially with future Microsoft Surface products.
Windows 11 will be free for users:
The good news is that whether you're using Windows 10 or Windows 7, Windows 8, you can upgrade to Windows 11 for free. This will encourage people to upgrade early, quickly as soon as the official version of Win 11 is released. In my opinion, Windows 11 will release the official version next year, from now on, there will be many more beta versions.
Minimum configuration requirements:
Currently, there is no official information on the minimum system requirements to install Windows 11.
But because Windows 11 is developed mainly based on Windows 10, so the minimum configuration requirements to install Windows 11 are the same as Windows 10 21H2. Therefore, the minimum configuration your computer needs:
- Processor: 1 GHz or more
- Memory (RAM): 1GB (For Windows 32 Bit) and 4 GB (For 64 Bit)
- Minimum space: 20 GB Free hard disk space.
How to install Windows 11 on 64 Bit OS:
- Download the ISO file from the download link.
- Grab a USB drive (With at least 16GB of Space) and make it bootable.
- You can make this Pendrive bootable using Rufus.
- Launch Rufus and select Windows 11 ISO file which you just downloaded.
- Don’t alter any other field and keep them all as default and then click on the Start button at the bottom.
- After that Windows 11 will be flashed in your USB drive.
- Plug this USB Drive into the system where you want to install Windows 11.
- Now restart your laptop/ PC and keep pressing the boot key.
- Choose USB Drive as primary from the Boot Device Options.
- After pressing the Enter button, Windows 11 installation process will start.
- Now Choose your Language, Time, and Keyboard Input Method.
- Click on Install Now.
- As you do not have the product key, click the “I don’t have a product key” option.
- Select the Windows 11 Edition you want to install.
- Select the partition for Windows 11 Installation.
- Click next and Your windows will start to install.
Overall, these improvements to the snapping UX on Windows 11 are very welcome, and are a great productivity booster for those who find themselves constantly manipulating multiple app windows at a time. What are your thoughts on these new Windows 11 features so far? Let us know in the comments.(Last Updated On: June 24, 2021)
Download Windows11 ISO 64 bit Update 21996 Dev1 Build Free: This website helps you to download and install the latest version of windows. Microsoft Download Free Windows 11 ISO 64 bit 32-bit Update with direct download links. The Windows 11 build 211996.1 Disc Image (ISO File) 64-bit is the latest version of the Windows operating system update.
Download Free Microsoft Windows 11 ISO 64 bit “ There is a lot of rumors that surround the release date of Windows 11 with most people anticipating that Microsoft has no plans of unleashing a new operating system. However, the recently leaked iso image of windows image busted the myth of not having a newer version of windows.
According to new rumors, Microsoft may announce this leaked windows 11 build 21996.1 on the 24th June event on its official Twitter handle. Already a lot of clues have been provided which is further backed by the leaked build of Windows 11. The software giant recently announced that Windows 10 would be its last release of the operating system. However, it seems like there is a need to relinquish the statement and buckle to the demands of several Windows users who have been waiting for a complete overhaul of Windows 10 and the takeover of Windows 11 that has so many features to be considered as an update of Windows 10.
Windows 11 Download
Is Windows 11 Update Free
Windows 11 System requirements:
- RAM: 4GB ram 64 bit.
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit, 20 GB for 64-bit.
- CPU: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC.
- Screen resolution: 800 x 600.
- Graphics:Microsoft DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver.
Windows 11 Feature:
- Desktop Widgets
- Windows type desktop menu
- Drag and drop features
- Clock Widget with 24 hours and 12 hours format
- Weather Widget and RAM info widget
- Changeable desktop folders and Live Wallpapers and can Task-bar icons removable
- Desktop App Folders and create new Folders features available Weather, Calendar and Photos tiles Added
- Task-bar Transparency option added and also can Improve Themes Compatibility
- Built-In Gallery Feature added and Photo Tile changeable and Widgets in desktop mode
- Provide you the facility to hide your apps from the launcher by long clicking on the app from an app list item.
- You can access all apps by just left a swipe on the home screen.
- The app can be searched very easily using alphabet index search and by writing the app name in the search option.
- It is totally free.
- Start Menu – Android application in Stylish Tiles.
Windows 11 Release Date
Microsoft is all set to launch Windows 11 on October 2021, which will be available to the general public. The operating system will be available via Update Centre in Windows 10 and Windows 7
Windows 11 Download Free 64 bitiso
The new operating system can be installed using a DVD or an ISO file that can be written on a USB stick to create a bootable USB Key Windows 11.
Steps to Create Bootable Disk of Windows 11
This can be done using a simple tool such as balena etcher or rufus tool. Install any of them
Firstly Download the Windows 11 ISO from this Link .
Windows 11 ISO File Download 32/ 64 torrent download
Just copy and paste below magnet link to torrent client.
Media Fire Link
As mediafire doesn’t support signal large file you require to download 2 parts
After downloading Windows 11 You need to join it back. For that you require HJspit.
Click on join
Now keep both download in single folder and click on “Input File” choose windows part 1 then click on start.
IMPORTANT NOTE After the download Process gets complete,
Change the file name extension from 123.rar to 123.zip, now extract the file and enter the password 123 when asked. Also due to heavy traffic you may see unable to handle download request, in such condition try another link or can wait for 10 minutes and try again.
follow the guide to create bootable drive.
Now Install the windows 11 as explained in the video.
Windows 11 New Features
Windows 11 will come with a new design that is being dubbed the Microsoft Fluent Design System. It is not only intuitive but also homogeneous between different devices. This means that the look on Windows 11 will be consistent on all devices including mobiles and tablets. Its aesthetics have also been improved with the introduction of a graphical interface that is more animated. Application windows are also enhanced with depth effects and transparent application windows.
Windows 11 Cloud Clipboard:
The core purpose of the cloud clipboard is to make it easier for people to copy and paste between devices.? Users will also be at the convenience of an icon that enables them to associate a smartphone to their PC or Tablet. The Continue on PC? button allows a user to view content that he or she has been working on a mobile device or tablet from a PC. It enables continuity and has very similar characteristics to Universal Apps.
Windows 11 Timeline:
With a timeline, a user can go back in time and find files, applications, or websites that had been opened previously by users. This history is available to all devices that are logged in to the same Windows account. Currently, there are limitations to this feature in that, it is only available to a few applications that include Word Pad, Office, and Paint.
Windows 11 Near share: This feature makes it possible for a PC user to send and receive files from others in its vicinity via Bluetooth or WiFi. All a user needs to do is activate the feature via the notification centre and it will allow you to exchange files. To send a document to another device, just select and right-click on it after which you can follow the resulting instructions to proceed.
Windows 11 eSIM
Windows 11 Update Free Software
The new operating system will support pre-integrated SIM cards. The purpose of this is to save notebook users the pain of having to activate their telecom via the store box. They just need to associate their cloud profile with the package of their notebook.
Windows 11 Download
FAQ of Windows 11
Question 1: Will there be Windows 11?
Answer: The Windows 11 Developer preview build
Question 2: Should I wait for Windows 11?
Answer: No because Microsoft is not launched any windows 11 in nearby future, if they planning for newer version of windows say 11, 12 or 13 etc., then you may get update so, you not to worry about newer version of windows.
Question 3: What happens when Windows 10 support ends?
Answer: What Will Happen When Windows 10 Support Ends? Once extended support ends (or support ends for a particular version of Windows 10), that version of Windows is effectively dead.
Question 4: When did Windows 11 come out?
Answer: When is windows 11 releasing? Microsoft is all set to launch Windows 11 on October, 2021, which will be available to the general public. The operating system may be available via Update Centre in Windows 10 and Windows 7.
Question 5: Will Windows 11 be free for Windows 10 users?
Explorer 11 Update
Answer: This is something like the Office 365 model, with the one exception, Windows 10 feature updates are free and there is no subscription. … Unless Microsoft changes its mind, there will never be a Windows 11. New versions are called Windows 10 versions.
How To Download Windows 11 Free
The website has no affiliation to Microsoft company. All images are copyright of Microsoft. The contents of this Website are based on information generally available to the public from sources believed to be reliable. No representation is made that it is timely, accurate or complete. We have taken due care and caution in compilation of data as this has been obtained from various sources including which it considers reliable and first hand. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any information and it is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information and especially states that it has no financial liability whatsoever to the subscribers / users of this report. The information herein, together with all estimates and forecasts, can change without notice.