- Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11 For Windows Download
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11 For Windows Download Windows 7
Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11 For Windows Download
Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11.3.0 for Windows was released on March 23, 2020.
Install Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11 for Windows Version 188.8.131.52 (This user guide suits Windows 10 the best and is applicable to Windows 8.1 with slight difference.).
- New verification algorithm for digital signatures of anti-virus databases and application modules that complies with GOST 34.10-2012 / 34.11-2012. The application checks the digital signature when running the Update and Integrity Check tasks.
- The possibility to display the names of the active policy and the Kaspersky Security Center administration group in the local interface of Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows
- The possibility to merge lists of exclusions (trusted devices, trusted programs, exclusions from scanning), which allows you to add items to the list of exclusions of a parent policy at child policy level
- The “Not supported by license” status for Kaspersky Endpoint Security components. You can view the statuses of components in the computer properties in Kaspersky Security Center.
- The possibility to exclude IP addresses from Encrypted connections scan
- Password complexity check for Password protection
- The possibility to work in Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console
Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11 For Windows Download Windows 7
- Added the possibility to use portable mode for working with encrypted files on a removable drive in guest mode (for example, (on computers belonging to third-party entities that are protected by Kaspersky Endpoint Security and that use file encryption).
- Automated adding full disk encryption (FDE) drivers to the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) to correctly restore Windows operating systems on encrypted devices.
- Added the possibility to manage data encryption (Kaspersky Disk Encryption (FDE), BitLocker Drive Encryption (FDE), File Level Encryption (FLE), Encryption of removable drives) using the Kaspersky Endpoint Security web plug-in.
- Changed default Firewall settings. By default Kaspersky Endpoint Security now allows use of Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP).