Download macOS Catalina for an all‑new entertainment experience. Your music, TV shows, movies, podcasts, and audiobooks will transfer automatically to the Apple Music, Apple TV, Apple Podcasts, and Apple Books apps where you’ll still have access to your favorite iTunes features, including purchases, rentals, and imports. 8/10 (248 votes) - Download iTunes Free. ITunes is the all-in-one multimedia player, music and video store and content manager necessary to synchronize your iPhone and iPad with a Windows PC. When someone asks you to define exactly what iTunes is, you initially don't really know what to answer.
- Itunes For Windows 7 64 Bit Free Download 11 Free
- Itunes 11.4 Free Download For Windows 7 64 Bit
- Itunes 11.0 1 Free Download For Windows 7 64 Bit
- Itunes Version 11.1 Free Download For Windows 7 64 Bit
- Itunes For Windows 7 64 Bit Free Download 11 X
If you can't access the Microsoft Store
Explore iTunes for Windows
To navigate iTunes, use the buttons in the navigation bar at the top of the iTunes window. To switch to a media type, such as Music, Films, TV Programmes, Podcasts or Audiobooks, click the pop-up menu in the top left-hand corner.
Listen to music
Subscribe to Apple Music to access millions of songs, buy music from the iTunes Store, listen to Radio or listen to music imported into iTunes.
Listen to Apple Podcasts
Discover and subscribe to podcasts that entertain, inform and inspire. Browse free episodes and programmes about a variety of topics.
Watch films and TV programmes
Browse categories to find films and TV programmes you can buy, or find films you can rent.
Listen to audiobooks
Browse categories to find audiobooks you can buy.
Store availability and features may vary by country or region. See what you can buy in your country or region.
Manage and sync your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch manually
You can use iTunes for Windows to back up and update your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, and to sync content from your computer to your device.
You can also use iCloud for Windows to access your photos, contacts, calendars, files and more, across all of your devices.
Change settings and manage your account
- Choose Account > View My Account to view information about your purchase history, manage your subscriptions, change your payment information and more.
- Choose Account > Sign Out to sign out of iTunes with your Apple ID and remove access to your content from iTunes.
- Choose Edit > Preferences to change things like your language, set restrictions and more.
If you change your language in iTunes, you might have to quit iTunes and reopen it.
- If you need help downloading iTunes from the Microsoft Store or managing iTunes on Windows 10, contact Microsoft.
- If you need help using iTunes or any of its features, contact Apple Support.
- Find more information about iTunes for Windows in the iTunes user guide.
- Find out how to use Restrictions to block or limit access to explicit content in the iTunes Store.
- If you download iTunes from the Microsoft Store, iTunes will be updated automatically when a new version is available. Find out more about updating iTunes.
- On a Chromebook, you can download the Apple Music app from the Google Play Store.
- On a Mac with the latest version of macOS, use the Apple Music app, Apple TV app, Apple Podcasts, Apple Books or Finder instead of iTunes.
- File Transfer Software/ Mobile Phone Tools
Download iTunes (64-bit) latest version
You may like
Itunes For Windows 7 64 Bit Free Download 11 Free
Available for other operating systems
More from publisher Apple Inc