- Itunes 11.1 32 Bit Free Download For Windows 7 Full
- Itunes 11.1 32 Bit Free Download For Windows 7 64-bit
- Itunes 11.1 Free Download For Windows 7 32 Bit
- Itunes 11.1 32 Bit Free Download For Windows 7 64
- Itunes 11.1 32 Bit Free Download For Windows 7 32
Download iTunes (32-bit). Apple has finally released its much awaited version of iTunes 11.0.1 Software for Macintosh and Windows operating systems.Apple iTunes v.11.0.1 for Mac and Windows is completely a revamped, fast and secure version with most advanced features and updates for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch device users.
iTunes for PC
iTunes for Windows has a big job cut out for it. In the age of SaaS, the idea of downloading a music app is somewhat quaint, as well as the fact that, as one of Apple’s most famous pieces of software, iTunes isn’t an immediate slam-dunk for many Windows users.
A full-featured and remarkably versatile media player
Apple’s geriatric media player is looking pretty sprightly
That said, it’s actually a pretty impressive app. For starters, it offers you a multitude of media options. Of course, you’ll get old favorites like music and video, but iTunes also offers you access to podcasts, TV programs, radio, items from the App store, and audio books, all from within the same interface.
iTunes is designed to work best when you’re signed into an Apple account. Once you’re in, you can access your local iTunes libraries, wherever they may be - on another computer, an iPhone, etc. This is a gateway into the Apple ecosystem and the way many Windows users set things up so as to have at least a toe in the Appleverse. If you’re a Windows user who also uses an iPhone (!), iTunes is the primary way you will manage syncing.
Windows/Apple debate aside, iTunes is a great app for those who like significant customization and input into the way their media plays. For many, all the options offered by iTunes are simply unnecessary but there will be a small number who do, in fact, want to control everything from a central hub or exercise huge control over playlists or streaming options.
Visually, the app is sleek and easy to navigate and has a nice mini-player that lets you close the main window when playing your music. You’ll find it easy and intuitive to move from music to movies and podcasts to the iTunes Store, and when you do, you’ll find another pro - the massive selection you’ll find there. In fact, this selection can be overwhelming and some people consider it a con, but if you want variety, there is almost nothing better.
When it comes to user support, you shouldn’t have a problem. Apple support is famously strong and your position as a user is strengthened if you actually buy media from the iTunes Store. If you’re hoping to troubleshoot alone, you’ll find 18 year’s worth of help just waiting for you online
Where can you run this program?
This version of iTunes is designed to be downloaded on Windows. You can also get a version of iTunes from the Windows Store. From the iTunes homepage, you’ll find versions for Mac, tablet, and mobile.
Is there a better alternative?
There are lots of alternatives for iTunes, but whether or not they appeal to you depends very much on how you like to listen to your media. VLC provides another classic media player for Windows but lacks the ready-made curated audio books, podcasts, store and more of iTunes.
Spotify is much closer in terms of media variety but, of course, doesn’t support video and offers much less customization.
In short, you’ll be guided by the amount of control you want, the variety of media you want waiting at your fingertips, and whether or not you want a quick path into the Appleverse. If you want all three, then iTunes is in a class all of its own.
iTunes is much improved but still only of serious interest to people with non-standard use cases.
Should you download it?
Yes, it's a pretty good app, but only if you like to buy your media, if you have a lot of media on your computer, or you really, really like iTunes. For everyone else, it’s not really necessary.
Itunes 11.1 32 Bit Free Download For Windows 7 Full
- Looks great
- Less bloated than previous versions
- Central media control
- iTunes Store offers huge variety
- Good customization and playback options
- Still a pretty big app
- Many will feel it offers too much choice
- Has a bad reputation
Forget rifling through stacks of CDs or flipping through channels. iTunes puts your entire music and video collection a
mere click away, giving you anall-access pass to thousands of hours of digital entertainment. Browse. Organize. Play. All from your Mac or PC.
View your library by artist, album, episode, year, rating — any way you want. Find what you’re looking for with a quick search that reveals results as you type.
Turn CDs into digital music by importing them to iTunes. Organize your entire collection with custom playlists.
Shuffle songs to mix up your groove. Listen to music from other computers on your network. Play video using onscreen controls.
- Windows - This update resolves an issue with typing Japanese text in the iTunes Store and fixes a problem that may cause iTunes to quit unexpectedly when a device is connected.
Itunes 11.1 32 Bit Free Download For Windows 7 64-bit
- iTunes Radio. iTunes Radio is a great new way to discover music. Choose from over 250 stations or start a new one from your favorite artist or song. Enjoy iTunes Radio ad-free once you subscribe to iTunes Match.
- Genius Shuffle. Introducing a magical new way to experience your music library. Choose Genius Shuffle and iTunes instantly plays songs that go great together. Click it again to hear something new—enjoying your music has never been this easy.
- Podcast Stations. You can now create custom stations of your favorite podcasts that update automatically with new episodes. Your stations, subscriptions, and current play position sync over iCloud to the Podcasts app.
- Sync with iOS 7. You can now use iTunes to sync your favorite music, movies, and more to devices with iOS 7. In addition, iTunes now makes it even easier to quickly organize and sync apps to your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Note: If you are using OS X Mavericks, your book library can now be found in iBooks for Mac.
Itunes 11.1 Free Download For Windows 7 32 Bit
Itunes 11.1 32 Bit Free Download For Windows 7 64
- Completely Redesigned: iTunes makes it more fun to explore and enjoy your music, movies, and TV shows. You'll love the beautiful edge-to-edge design, custom designs for each album, movie, or TV show in your library, and getting personal recommendations any time you click In the Store.
- A New Store: The iTunes Store has been completely redesigned and now features a clean look that makes it simpler than ever to see what's hot and discover new favorites.
- Play purchases from iCloud: Your music, movie, and TV show purchases in iCloud now appear inside your library. Just sign-in with your Apple ID to see them. Double-click to play them directly from iCloud or download a copy you can sync to a device or play while offline.
- Up Next: It's now simple to see which songs are playing next, all from a single place. Just click the Up Next icon in the center display and they'll instantly appear. You can even reorder, add, or skip songs whenever you like.
- New MiniPlayer: You can now do a whole lot more with a lot less space. In addition to showing what's playing, MiniPlayer now includes album art, adds Up Next, and makes it easy to search for something new to play—all from a smaller and more elegant design.
- Improved search: It's never been easier to find what you're looking for in iTunes. Just type in the search field and you'll instantly see results from across your entire library. Select any result and iTunes takes you right to it.
- Playback syncing: iCloud now remembers your place in a movie or TV show for you. Whenever you play the same movie or episode from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple TV, it will continue right where you left off.
Download iTune 220.127.116.11 (32-bit) (131 MB)
Download iTune 18.104.22.168 (64-bit) (142 MB)