Internet Explorer 3.01 (Win3.11) 36,868 Downloads. Internet Explorer 3.01 (Win3.11) 0 out of 5 based on 0 ratings. File Size: 4.47 MB. Date Released: Add info. Works on: Windows 95 / Windows 98 / Windows 2000 / Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows Vista x64 / Windows XP x64 / Windows ME / Windows NT 4.0 / Windows 7 / Windows 7 x64 / Windows 8.
- Free Internet Explorer Download 11 For Windows 10
- Internet Explorer Download 11 For Windows
- Free Internet Explorer Download 11
Internet Explorer is the world's most popular Web browser.
Built to take advantage of the full power of Windows 8 and Windows RT, Internet Explorer 10 starts and loads sites almost instantly. It brings a fluid responsiveness to the web that feels totally new. Everything you want to do on the web is a swipe, tap, or click away.
Perfect for touch
Truly full-screen browsing: Navigation controls appear only when you need them and quietly get out of the way when you don't. Internet Explorer 10 lets you flip ahead or back through your websites with the flick of a finger. Tiles and tabs for frequently visited sites are oversized for easy tapping.
Smooth, intuitive controls work just as you'd expect. One Box is both address and search bar for speedier navigation. Pin your favorite sites to your Start screen and get to them as quickly as you access your apps.
Safer and more private
Help keep your PC and your information safer on the web with the industry-leading SmartScreen technology that helps protect against socially-engineered malware. Privacy tools like Do Not Track are built-in and can be turned on in one click.
This version of Internet Explorer runs on both the 32-bit and 64-bit version of Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008.
- Fast, world-ready Web applications
- Faster development with 25 new and improved modern Web standards
- Few examples of how the Web is better for developers
> Debug faster with new F12 developer tools
> Hardware-accelerated 3D Web graphics
> The existing Web continues to work – even better
> Enable professional-quality video experiences on the Web
After upgrading or installing Windows 10 the default web browser is the new Microsoft Edge browser. But there may be websites that are not compatible with the new browser at which point you will need to use Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11). IE 11 is still included in Windows 10 but can be difficult to locate and launch.
Here are three ways to launch Internet Explorer.
- Open Start menu, select All Apps.
Free Internet Explorer Download 11 For Windows 10
- Navigate to Window Accessories.
- Expand Windows Accessories, select Internet Explorer.
- If you desire you could right click on Internet Explorer and with Pin to Start or Pin to taskbar if you use IE 11 frequently.
- In the search bar type “Internet Explorer”, most likely you will not have to type the entire thing as with earlier operation systems Internet Explorer will populate the list and is available. Click on Internet Explorer.
- By right clicking on Internet Explorer you can Pin to Start and Pin to taskbar.
- If you have configured Cortana, click on the microphone in the start bar.
- Just say “Launch Internet Explorer”
- Cortana will launch Internet Explorer.
Hope this helps you find and use Internet Explorer.
Until next time, Ride SAFE!
Windows Server Instructor – Interface Technical Training
For more Windows 10 articles, see the following posts from Interface Technical Training:
- Windows 10 DVD Player Released by Rick Trader
- Performing a Windows 10 Clean Installation using Windows 10 Upgrade Media by Rick Trader
- How to create Windows 10 Alternate Upgrade Media by Rick Trader
- Is the Windows 10 Upgrade Notification Malware? By Mike Danseglio
- Windows 10 – Exploring Security by Steve Fullmer
- Windows 10 – “Recommended” Update enables Get Win 10 capabilities by Steve Fullmer
- How to Install the Latest Windows Update Agent by Steve Fullmer
- Windows 10 – First Look by Steve Fullmer
You May Also Like
Internet Explorer Download 11 For WindowsWindows 10
Free Internet Explorer Download 11Tags
All Apps, Cortana, Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Windows 10, Windows Accessories