After upgrading or installing Windows 10 the default web browser is the new Microsoft Edge browser. But there may be websites that are not compatible with the new browser at which point you will need to use Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11). IE 11 is still included in Windows 10 but can be difficult to locate and launch.
- How To Install Internet Explorer Windows 10
- Install Explorer 11 On Windows 10
- Install Ie 11 On Windows 10
Internet Explorer category page Microsoft Download Center. 01 Internet Explorer 11 (64-Bit) Internet Explorer 11 makes the web blazing fast on Windows 7. Now with Bing and MSN defaults. KB976002 includes a ’Select Later’ option that in some circumstances may not be displayed for new installations of Internet Explorer 10 for Windows 7.
Here are three ways to launch Internet Explorer.
- Open Start menu, select All Apps.
- Navigate to Window Accessories.
- Expand Windows Accessories, select Internet Explorer.
- If you desire you could right click on Internet Explorer and with Pin to Start or Pin to taskbar if you use IE 11 frequently.
- In the search bar type “Internet Explorer”, most likely you will not have to type the entire thing as with earlier operation systems Internet Explorer will populate the list and is available. Click on Internet Explorer.
- By right clicking on Internet Explorer you can Pin to Start and Pin to taskbar.
- If you have configured Cortana, click on the microphone in the start bar.
- Just say “Launch Internet Explorer”
- Cortana will launch Internet Explorer.
Hope this helps you find and use Internet Explorer.
Until next time, Ride SAFE!
Windows Server Instructor – Interface Technical Training
For more Windows 10 articles, see the following posts from Interface Technical Training:
- Windows 10 DVD Player Released by Rick Trader
- Performing a Windows 10 Clean Installation using Windows 10 Upgrade Media by Rick Trader
- How to create Windows 10 Alternate Upgrade Media by Rick Trader
- Is the Windows 10 Upgrade Notification Malware? By Mike Danseglio
- Windows 10 – Exploring Security by Steve Fullmer
- Windows 10 – “Recommended” Update enables Get Win 10 capabilities by Steve Fullmer
- How to Install the Latest Windows Update Agent by Steve Fullmer
- Windows 10 – First Look by Steve Fullmer
You May Also Like
How To Install Internet Explorer Windows 10CategoryWindows 10
Install Explorer 11 On Windows 10Tags
Install Ie 11 On Windows 10
All Apps, Cortana, Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Windows 10, Windows Accessories