- Install Internet Explorer 11 On Windows Xp
- Install Internet Explorer 11 32-bit
- How To Install Internet Explorer 11 On Windows Xp
Jun 09, 2020 Internet Explorer version 9.0 and Internet Explorer version 11.0 on products through Windows 10 version 1803 include an Update Versions line that lists all installed updates or hotfixes to the current version of Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer 11 11.0.11 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from web browsers without restrictions. Internet Explorer 11 11.0.11 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows. Internet Explorer 11 untuk Profesional dan Pengembang TI untuk Windows 7 Edisi 64-bit dan Windows Server 2008 R2 Edisi 64-bit Lebih cepat. Internet Explorer 11 adalah browser yang disarankan untuk Windows 7.
The Internet Explorer 11 desktop application will be retired and go out of support on June 15, 2022 (for a list of what's in scope, see the FAQ). The same IE11 apps and sites you use today can open in Microsoft Edge with Internet Explorer mode. Learn more here.
This article contains version information about Internet Explorer. This article also discusses how to determine which version of Internet Explorer is installed on your computer.
Original product version: Internet Explorer 9 and later versions
Original KB number: 969393
Release versions of Internet Explorer for Windows
Internet Explorer version numbers for Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, and Windows 8 use the following format:
major version.minor version.build number.subbuild number
This table shows possible Internet Explorer version numbers.
Install Internet Explorer 11 On Windows Xp
|9.0.8112.16421||Internet Explorer 9 RTM|
|11.0.9600.*****||Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1|
|11.0.9600.*****||Internet Explorer 11 for Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, and Windows Server 2012 R2|
|11.*****.10240.0||Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10 (initial version released July 2015)|
|11.*****.14393.0||Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10 version 1607 and Windows Server 2016|
|11.*****.17134.0||Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10 version 1803|
|11.*****.17763.0||Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10 version 1809 and Windows Server 2019|
|11.*****.18362.0||Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10 version 1903 and Windows 10 version 1909|
Internet Explorer 11 will have a version number that starts with 11.0.9600.***** on:
- Windows 7
- Windows 8.1
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
The version number for the last ***** will change based on the updates that have been installed for Internet Explorer.
To see the version number and the most recent update installed, go to the Help menu, and select About Internet Explorer.
Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10 has a slight different versioning. Internet Explorer 11 changes its version with each update in the second part with the according OS-Build information. For example, if you have Windows 10 version 1607 with the KB4580346 from October 13, 2020, the Operating System shows an OS Build-number of 14393.3986 (as per winver.exe). Internet Explorer 11 will show as version 11.3986.14393.0.
The minor version number, build number, and sub-build number may be displayed without trailing zeros. For example, version 7.00.5730.1100 may be displayed as 7.0.5730.11.
All versions of Internet Explorer 9.0 and later versions that are customized with Microsoft Internet Explorer Administration Kit (IEAK) include one of the following strings after the version number. To view this information, click About on the Help menu:
- IC = Internet content provider
- IS = Internet service provider
- CO = Corporate administrator
Internet Explorer version 9.0 and Internet Explorer version 11.0 on products through Windows 10 version 1803 include an Update Versions line that lists all installed updates or hotfixes to the current version of Internet Explorer.
Install Internet Explorer 11 32-bit
The version numbers of Internet Explorer in the list are based on the versions of Windows. The list numbers might be changed by the latest update.The build number of Internet Explorer in the release version of Windows Vista is the same as in other versions.
About Internet Explorer dialog in Internet Explorer 9 and 11 on products through Windows 10 version 1803
You can open the About Internet Explorer dialog box by clicking Help > About Internet Explorer. Or, press Alt+X and then press A.
The Update Versions field is updated every time Internet Explorer 9 or Internet Explorer 11 is updated. The version number has the following components:
- The App Major version field will remain 9 or 11.
- The App Minor version field will remain 0.
- The Update revision field will increment by 1 for each Internet Explorer update that is released.
Every update has an associated Knowledge base article (for example, KB4586768 – Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: November 10, 2020) associated with it. The article provides detailed information about what's included in the update and the binaries that are updated. To get more information easily, check the About Internet Explorer dialog box. It provides a link to the Microsoft Knowledge Base Article that's associated with the most recently installed update to Internet Explorer.
For example, if the first update for Internet Explorer 9 has been installed, the About Internet Explorer dialog box will have a link to Update versions: 9.0.1 (KB2530548).
How To Install Internet Explorer 11 On Windows Xp
Changes to the About Internet Explorer dialog in Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10 version 1809 and later
You can open the About Internet Explorer dialog box by clicking Help > About Internet Explorer. Or, press Alt + X and then press A.
On Windows 10 version 1809 and later, the About Dialog has been updated to use a more modern dialog that reflects the latest installed Operating System updates to provide better accuracy. The updated dialog will reflect the same version information as seen in winver.exe. Update Version is no longer used.
How to determine the version of Internet Explorer for Windows
To determine the version of Internet Explorer, use any of the following methods:
In all versions of Internet Explorer, select About Internet Explorer on the Help menu. The product and version information are displayed in the dialog box that appears.
Use the registry. You can determine the version of Internet Explorer by viewing the following registry key:
Refer to svcVersion value in this key. The version string value contains the version number of Internet Explorer that is installed on your computer. (For example, the version string value for Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10 version 2004 is 11.630.19041.0). Only one zero is stored in the registry for the minor version number if the minor version number is 00. If the minor version number isn't 00, the full version value is stored.
- The minor version number, build number, and subbuild number may be displayed without trailing zeros. For example, version 7.00.5730.1100 may be displayed as 7.0.5730.11.
- The version numbers of Internet Explorer in the list are based on the versions of Windows. The list numbers might be changed by the latest hotfix.
- Determine the version of Internet Explorer by using a script.
All versions of Internet Explorer send version information in the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) user agent information header. This information can be read from script on a webpage.
Webpage developers can use this information to take advantage of new features in later versions of Internet Explorer, such as HTTP Strict Transport Security in Internet Explorer 11.0. They can also downgrade for earlier versions of Internet Explorer that don't support these features.
After upgrading or installing Windows 10 the default web browser is the new Microsoft Edge browser. But there may be websites that are not compatible with the new browser at which point you will need to use Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11). IE 11 is still included in Windows 10 but can be difficult to locate and launch.
Here are three ways to launch Internet Explorer.
- Open Start menu, select All Apps.
- Navigate to Window Accessories.
- Expand Windows Accessories, select Internet Explorer.
- If you desire you could right click on Internet Explorer and with Pin to Start or Pin to taskbar if you use IE 11 frequently.
- In the search bar type “Internet Explorer”, most likely you will not have to type the entire thing as with earlier operation systems Internet Explorer will populate the list and is available. Click on Internet Explorer.
- By right clicking on Internet Explorer you can Pin to Start and Pin to taskbar.
- If you have configured Cortana, click on the microphone in the start bar.
- Just say “Launch Internet Explorer”
- Cortana will launch Internet Explorer.
Hope this helps you find and use Internet Explorer.
Until next time, Ride SAFE!
Windows Server Instructor – Interface Technical Training
For more Windows 10 articles, see the following posts from Interface Technical Training:
- Windows 10 DVD Player Released by Rick Trader
- Performing a Windows 10 Clean Installation using Windows 10 Upgrade Media by Rick Trader
- How to create Windows 10 Alternate Upgrade Media by Rick Trader
- Is the Windows 10 Upgrade Notification Malware? By Mike Danseglio
- Windows 10 – Exploring Security by Steve Fullmer
- Windows 10 – “Recommended” Update enables Get Win 10 capabilities by Steve Fullmer
- How to Install the Latest Windows Update Agent by Steve Fullmer
- Windows 10 – First Look by Steve Fullmer
You May Also Like
All Apps, Cortana, Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Windows 10, Windows Accessories