Internet Explorer 11 is a freeware IE browser software download filed under web browsers and made available by Microsoft for Windows.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 Free Download For Windows 8.1 64 Bit
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 For Windows 8 64 Bit
- How To Install Internet Explorer 11 For Windows 8 32 Bit
Version 8.0.6001.18702. Works under: Windows Vista. Program available in English. Program by Microsoft. FilePlanet Review. Finding the right web browser can be challenging, but Internet Explorer 8 comes with many of the features you want in one convenient package. Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 7 cannot automatically install prerequisites if any update installation is in progress or if a system restart is pending. To check whether you have an ongoing update installation or a pending restart in Windows 7, open Control Panel, click System and Security, and then click Windows Update. Internet Explorer 11 For Windows 8.1 free download - Google Maps for Internet Explorer & Windows, Internet Explorer, Realtek High Definition Audio Codec (Windows 7 / 8/ 8.1/ 10 64-bit), and many.
The review for Internet Explorer 11 has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC and a list of features has been compiled; see below.A revamped version of Microsoft's web browser for Windows
Internet Explorer 11 is the version of IE which was released in order to take advantage of added capabilities in Windows 8.
IE11 on Windows 8 brings an entirely new browsing experience and set of capabilities to the Web, such as a new touch first browsing experience and full screen UI for your sites, security improvements that offer the best protection against the most common threats on the Web, improved performance, and support for the HTML5 and CSS3 standards developers need.
With this new release, Windows 7 customers receive all of the performance, security, and under-hood changes that enable a stellar Web experience. IE11 Release Preview also sends the 'Do Not Track' signal to Web sites by default to help consumers protect their privacy.
Features and highlights
- More interoperable HTML5 support
- Rich Visual Effects: CSS Text Shadow, CSS 3D Transforms, CSS3 Transitions and Animations, CSS3 Gradient, SVG Filter Effects
- Sophisticated Page Layouts: CSS3 for publication quality page layouts and application UI (CSS3 grid, flexbox, multi-column, positioned floats, regions, and hyphenation), HTML5 Forms, input controls, and validation
- Enhanced Web Programming Model
- HTML5 History, Async scripts, HTML5 File APIs, HTML5 Drag-drop, HTML5 Sandboxing, Web workers, ES5 Strict mode support * First browser to send a 'Do Not Track' (DNT) signal by default
- 30% faster for real world Web sites
- Fast, world-ready Web applications
Internet Explorer 11 11.0.11 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from web browsers without restrictions. Internet Explorer 11 11.0.11 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Filed under:
- Internet Explorer 11 Download
- Freeware Web Browsers
- Major release: Internet Explorer 11 11.0
- IE Browsing Software
The Internet Explorer 11 desktop application will be retired and go out of support on June 15, 2022 (for a list of what's in scope, see the FAQ). The same IE11 apps and sites you use today can open in Microsoft Edge with Internet Explorer mode. Learn more here.
If you experience a recurring problem when you use Internet Explorer in Windows, you may try to repair or reinstall the program to fix the problem. Although this may sound intimidating, this article offers the most direct, trouble-free methods to perform this task.
Original product version: Internet Explorer 11, Internet Explorer 10, Internet Explorer 9
Original KB number: 318378
Repair Internet Explorer in Windows
You can reset the program settings to repair your Internet Explorer. To do this, use the following procedure:
- Exit all programs, including Internet Explorer.
- Press the Windows logo key+R to open the Run box.
- Type inetcpl.cpl and select OK.
- The Internet Options dialog box appears.
- Select the Advanced tab.
- Under Reset Internet Explorer settings, select Reset. Then select Reset again.
- Select the Delete personal settings check box if you also want to remove browsing history, search providers, Accelerators, home pages, Tracking Protection, and ActiveX Filtering data.
- When Internet Explorer finishes resetting the settings, select Close in the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box.
- Start Internet Explorer again.
For more information about how to reset settings in Internet Explorer, see the following video.
Disable and enable Internet Explorer
To disable and enable Internet Explorer 11, see Disable and enable Internet Explorer on Windows.
Reinstall Internet Explorer in Windows
Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
You can use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files to validate the corresponding system files.
Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista, and Windows Server 2008 SP2
Step 1: Download Internet Explorer that can be installed on your Operating system using the following table as guidance.
|Windows version||Internet Explorer version that can be installed|
|Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2||Download Internet Explorer 11 (Offline installer)|
|Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 SP2||- Windows Internet Explorer 9 (64 Bit)|
- Windows Internet Explorer 9 (32 Bit)
Step 2: Uninstall the version of Internet Explorer that you may have installed on top of Internet Explorer 8.0 (For Windows Vista it is Internet Explorer 7.0) that natively ships with and installed as part of the operating system.
Internet Explorer 8.0 (or Internet Explorer 7.0 on Vista) will continue to exist even after you uninstall newer versions.
Use the following procedure to remove Internet Explorer:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 Free Download For Windows 8.1 64 Bit
On the Start page, choose Control Panel, and then choose Programs and Features.
Under Programs and Features, select View installed updates on left pane.
Under Uninstall an update list, select applicable Internet Explorer version from the list (Internet Explorer 11 or Windows Internet Explorer 9) and select Yes to confirm uninstallation and restart your system to complete the process.
Step 3: Install the version of Internet Explorer that you downloaded in Step 1 and restart the system after installation.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 For Windows 8 64 Bit
How To Install Internet Explorer 11 For Windows 8 32 Bit
After you reinstall Internet Explorer, run Windows Update to apply any available updates for Internet Explorer.
If you still can't access some websites, get help from the Microsoft Community online.