About DirectX 11
DirectX 11 11 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from components without restrictions. DirectX 11 Update 11 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows. We have tested DirectX 11 11 against malware with several. Directx 11 Download and install with this Offline Installer. Full version Installer And Use Of Directx 11 In Windows 10,8.1,8.
Microsoft DirectX 11 11 is a group of technologies that integrate into Windows and adds the capabilities required to run many of the most popular PC gaming titles on Windows. Whether it's from platforms like Steam or for games that have been purchased on other platforms or in hard copy format, DirectX 11 is necessary to take advantage of the graphics processing technology required to run them. These newer technologies take some of the load off of the CPU for processing power and pass them on to the graphics card for more realistic-looking graphics rendering. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system/platform without restrictions. DirectX 11 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Is DirectX 11 safe to download?
We tested the file directx_Jun2010_redist.exe with 24 antivirus programs and it turned out 100% clean. It's good practice to test any downloads from the Internet with trustworthy antivirus software.Does DirectX 11 work on my version of Windows?
Older versions of Windows often have trouble running modern software and thus DirectX 11 may run into errors if you're running something like Windows XP. Conversely, much older software that hasn't been updated in years may run into errors while running on newer operating systems like Windows 10. You can always try running older programs in compatibility mode.What versions of DirectX 11 are available?
The current version of DirectX 11 is 11 and is the latest version since we last checked. This is the full offline installer setup file for PC. This site has hosted other versions of it in the past such as 11 and . At the moment, only the latest version is available.
Development of this software has ceased, and therefore DirectX 11 is obsolete, so future updates should not be expected.
Alternatives to DirectX 11 available for download
- NVIDIA Direct3D SDKA collection of DirectX 11 code samples to create 3D graphics in Windows.
- NVIDIA System MonitorA graphics adapter monitoring, diagnostics and settings tool.
- EVGA Precision XOCOverclock, optimize and control cooling on NVIDIA cards.
- NVIDIA PhysXPowerful physics engine for Nvidia graphics adaptors.
- EVGA Precision X1Performance tuning and tweaking application for EVGA Nvidia cards.
- NVIDIA Display Control PanelNVIDIA display adapter management tool which can adjust image settings, resolution, multiple monitors, color, 3D effects, PhysX and monitor orientation.
- NVIDIA System ToolsOptimizes and manages the performance of NVIDIA graphics cards.
- Intel HD Graphics DriverA must-have graphics driver for generic Intel chipsets (32-bit)
- DirectX 9.0cUpdate package from Microsoft that updates the installation of DirectX to 9.0c runtime which many modern games require.
- GeForce ExperienceThe effective replacement for NVIDIA Update utility.
DirectX 11.1 is the latest Direct X 11 technology will be exclusive to Windows 8, Windows RT and Windows 2012. According to Microsoft developer Daniel Moth on developer network blog said, “Directx 11.1 is part of Windows 8, just like Directx 11 was part of Windows 7. Directx 11 was made available for Vista, but at this point there is no plan for Directx 11.1 to be made available on Windows 7.”
What so Unique about DirectX 11.1?
The highest profile difference between the new version and the older DirectX 11 is that DirectX 11.1 has native stereoscopic 3D support, a graphic feature of which most gamers probably don’t take too much advantage unless you’re running a bunch of 3D software, you most likely don’t need to worry too much about upgrading to Windows 8 in order to nab DirectX 11.1.
Before this addition, graphic developers could only add stereoscopic 3D support to software by intentionally programming it with specific graphics cards that support it in mind.
Another Windows 8 DirectX 11.1 new features will be WARP, a high speed, fully conformant software rasterizer. It is a component of the DirectX graphics technology that was introduced by the Direct3D 11 runtime.
Directx 11 Offline Installer Download Windows 10,8.1
- Feature Level 11.1 hardware
- All D3D11_FEATURE_DATA_D3D11_OPTIONS features for Feature Level 10.x/11.0 devices
- 16bpp format support (DXGI_FORMAT_B5G6R5_UNORM, DXGI_FORMAT_B5G5R5A1_UNORM, DXGI_FORMAT_B4G4R4A4_UNORM)
- Tile-based Deferred Renderer optimizations (D3D11_FEATURE_DATA_ARCHITECTURE_INFO)
- HLSL minimum precision shader optimizations (D3D11_FEATURE_SHADER_MIN_PRECISION_SUPPORT)
- DXGI 1.2 features for Stereo, Occlusion status notifications, Desktop Duplication, and NT Handle shared resources
- Windows Store app ICoreWindow features of DXGI 1.2
- WARP support for Feature Levels 11.0 and 11.1
- Direct3D hardware support in Session 0
- The DirectComposition API
Making DirectX 11.1 exclusive to Windows 8 seemingly pushes PC game developers into embracing the updated platform if they want to utilize those features. Various developers have expressed their distaste for the built-in storefront, but now that we’re weeks into the platform’s release, there really doesn’t appear to be anything to stress over. Gamers can still purchase their games from Steam, GameFly, GameStop and more as if they’ve never left the Windows 7 desktop.
See Full List On Softmany.com
Updates on DirectX 11.1 for Windows 7
Microsoft reveals that some of DirectX 11.1 features are being made available on Windows 7 Service Pack 1 via the platform update KB 2670838. The new features are limited to the WDDM 1.1 drivers on Windows 7.
DirectX 11.1 component that adds to Windows 7 Service Pack 1:
- ID3D11Device1, ID2D1Factory1, IDWriteFactory1, IDXGIFactory2, IWICImagingFactory2, ID3DUserDefinedAnnotation and related APIs are available. Methods that depend on WDDM 1.2 drivers or new Windows Store app APIs are not supported.
- Improved Direct3D 11 device interoperability via ID3DDeviceContextState, including the improved interop with Direct2D/DirectWrite
- D3D11_FEATURE_DATA_D3D9_OPTIONS feature detection
- In addition to the new Windows 8 WIC features, this update also fixes decoding of 96bpp floating-point TIFF images.
Source: Games for Windows and the DirectX SDK, KB 2670838