- Note: To find fixes for your product, use the 'Find product' or 'Select product' tabs in the content space of the Fix Central entry page. To search fix metadata from all IBM content, use this search box.If you have already selected a product from the Fix Central entry page, you may see a checkbox to filter the search results for that product (not available for all products).
- You cannot begin subjects You cannot respond to messages You cannot edit the messages You cannot delete the messages You cannot vote in polls You cannot add the.
- Click on the zip file link to begin the download, e.g. Ibmswds3-5k10.77.xx.28windowsintl386.zip (420.3 MB) In future, you will not need to search for your products as they will be tied into your IBM account.
最近在找IBM ds storage manager管理软件，发现ibm官网改版，下载有些复杂。故在此提供ds3-5k10.86.x5.43安装文件供有需要的同学下载。. Blackberry blog bsd centos centos8 config download esx esxi freebsd h3c horizon ibm jumpserver linux network oracle redhat setup software vcenter veeam veeam backup vmware vshpere下载 vsphere vsphere6 vsphere6.5 vsphere6.7 wordpress zabbix zabbix-server zabbix5.0 zabbix config 下载 交换机 刷机 华为 堡垒机 存储 开源 网管.SAN-StorageManager
Jump To: Support > KB > IBM > SAN > StorageManager
Download and installation of IBM DS Storage Manager
- Visit the Downloads section of the IBM support portal
- If you have not visited the site before, follow these steps:
- A popup window entitled IBM Support Portal Quick Start will appear
- Click on the Sign in link and enter your email address and password. If you have not got an IBM account, click on the register now link
- After logging in, you will go back to the IBM Support Portal Quick Start popup. If you don't see that you can click on the Go to quick start link on the left-hand side of the page near the top
- In section 1 (Choose your products) of the IBM Support Portal Quick Start popup, type in your SAN model (i.e. DS3400 or DS3512) and click the search button (magnifying glass).
- The match models will be listed. Tick the box alongside
- Ensure Downloads is selected in section 2 (Choose your page)
- Click Continue
- You will see your product added to the Downloads and fixes section of the webpage. You may add other any other IBM products to the list using the Search support and downloads box at the right-hand side
- Click on View DS3400 downloads (or similar)
- Wait for a while and then all downloads will be displayed
- Click on Storage Manager
- The relevant software will be displayed. The latest versions will be at the top (may be described as a refresh pack). Names will be along the lines of
Disk-SM-Windows_x86-Dec-2011-version-10.77.x5.28(for 32-bit version) and
Disk-SM-Windows_x64-Dec-2011-version-10.77.x5.28(for 64-bit version)
- Click on required software name. Relevant files will be displayed including the software itself (large .zip file) as well as documentation and licence information.
- Click on the zip file link to begin the download, e.g.
ibm_sw_ds3-5k_10.77.xx.28_windows_intl386.zip (420.3 MB)
In future, you will not need to search for your products as they will be tied into your IBM account.
- Double-click to open the downloaded zip file
- Within the zip descend into folder called similar to
- Within that folder, go into
- Locate the large executable. It will be called something like
- Copy this file elsewhere (e.g. where the zip file is saved) and run it. Alternatively, you may double-click on it and choose Run when prompted
- Wait for the installer to extract and install. Click Yes if asked whether you want to permit changes to the computer.
- On the welcome screen, ensure English is chosen as the language and click OK
- On the introduction page, click Next
- On the Copyright Statement, click Next
- On the License Agreement, select that you accept the terms and click Next
- On Choose Install Folder, click Next
- On Select Installation Type, select Management Station (this is not the default) and click Next
- On Automatically Start Monitor, you may leave the Automatically Start Monitor (Recommended) option selected on a permanent management workstation. On a machine like a laptop that will be used away from the network, you should select Do not Automatically Start the Monitor. Click Next
- Click OK on any dialog boxes that pop up, e.g. warning about antivirus software
- On Pre-Installation Summary, click Install and wait for install to complete
- When installation is complete, click Done
- You may now run DS Storage Manager 10 Client from the Start Menu. The first time it is run, you will be prompted to run discovery. Automatic discovery should be fine assuming that your SAN is already configured (which it will be if we have installed it).
Backing up old configuration of DS Storage Manager
Look in C:Program FilesIBM_DSclientdata or C:Program Files (x86)IBM_DSclientdata for .bin files beginning with emw. The documentation says they will be called emwdata.bin and emwback.bin, but they are likely to include a version number in the filename and so be called something like emwdata_v04.bin and emwback_v04.bin. Also look for pref_01.bin. Copy these files to a backup location.