Microsoft released Home version in two editions: Windows 7 Home Basic and Home Premium. Every edition has the same basic features, but different unique features. The Windows 7 Home Premium is a particular edition for users with all important tools and utilities. Among Windows 7 versions, Home Premium has a more powerful backup and restore tools. It has a powerful backup tool. Unlike Home Basic, it has no geographical restriction. Furthermore, there is a separate ISO file for 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
Related: Windows 7 Home Basic ISO
Download Windows 7 Home Premium
- Download DirectX 9, 10, 11 and 12 Offline Installers. Interestingly, the name Xbox also comes from DirectX as Xbox uses the technologies introduced in DirectX. Although DirectX is installed and included in all versions of Windows including Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10. The default version of DirectX is different in every version of Windows.
- Download New Windows 7 Direct3D 11 (DirectX 11) Release. Microsoft has refreshed its lineup of DirectX offerings at the start of this week, and the company is by no means shy of focusing.
Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Directx 11 64bit free download - DirectX 11 Technology Update, WinRAR (64-bit), VLC Media Player (64-bit), and many more programs.
Here are the download requirements. Make sure to check them before starting the downloading.
- 1GHz or above processor
- 1GB RAM
- 15GB Hard disk
- DirectX 9 Graphics Processor
- A reliable internet connection
Methods to Create Windows 7 Bootable USB Drive [Installation Guide]
There are various methods to convert the ISO image into an executable file. I am using all of them below. Follow any of them and then follow the installation guide.
Method #1: Use Microsoft’s Tool to Create Bootable USB
- First, convert the ISO image into an executable file. You can do so by using Microsoft’s tool known as “Windows USB/DVD Download.”
- Click Here to download it.
- Connect a 4GB USB flash drive with a PC.
- Now, download Windows 7 Home Premium ISO from the links in the above section. The ISO image supports 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- Right-click the tool and select “Run” to proceed.
- When it opens, you see the “Source File box.” Add the path of ISO file here. You can also use “Browse” to locate ISO automatically.
- Click “USB Device” from here to create a copy of ISO file on the USB drive.
- Now, click the option “Begin Copying” to copy the ISO image to the USB flash drive.
- Open the relevant folder to look for the “setup.exe” file. Double-click this file to start the installation process.
Method # 2: Use RUFUS to Create Bootable USB Flash Drive
If you don’t want to use Microsoft’s tool, use Rufus to create a bootable USB flash drive. Just download it and create a bootable USB flash drive with a few clicks.
Directx 11 Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit Download Full
- Download Rufus.
- Connect a 4GB USB flash drive with a PC.
- Open Rufus Home Page
- Select “NTFS” from the drop-down menu to create a bootable disk for Windows 7 or XP.
- Here is a button like a DVD drive is located with the option “Create Bootable Disk Using.” Click this option.
- Select Windows 7 Home Premium ISO file.
- Click “Start” and the tool will start converting the ISO image into an executable file.
- Wait until the bootable USB drive is ready.
- Connect it with PC and reboot it to install Windows 7 Home Premium.
Method # 3: Create Bootable USB Flash Drive Via Command Prompt
If you are an expert user of Command Prompt, you can use it to create a bootable USB flash drive.
- Open the “Start” menu and click Command Prompt.
- When it is open, type the following commands and press the “Enter” key after every command.
- LIST DISK
- SEL DIS 1 (Instead of 1, type the drive number where you have saved Windows 7 Starter ISO file.)
- CREATE PARTITION PRIMARY SIZE=102400 (You can select your desired drive size)
- FORMAT FS=NTFS LABEL=”WINDOWS 7”
- Here, click the “Install Now” option to start the installation.
Follow the steps below to install Windows 7 Home Premium.
- Connect the bootable USB flash drive with PC.
- Reboot PC and select “Boot from CD/DVD.”
- First, it will load files.
- Now, settings appear. Select the language, time and currency format, Keyboard or input method from here.
- Click “Next” to move ahead.
- Select “Install Now” to start the installation process.
- Here, click the options “I accept the license terms” and “Next.”
- Two installation types appear: Custom and Upgrade. Select “Custom” if you want to install a clean copy of Windows. Select “Upgrade” if you don’t want to delete current files and apps.
- Now, select a drive where you want to install Windows 7 Home Premium.
- The system starts copying files.
- In the next section, the file expanding and then the installation process starts.
- Wait for a while until the installation reaches 100%. In the meantime, the system will restart for several times. Don’t interfere in the process.
- Finally, Windows 7 Home Premium is ready to use.
- Add the product key and enjoy using innovative features of Windows 7 Home Premium.
Features of Windows 7 Home Premium
It’s compatible with various productivity programs of Windows XP.
Now, create a home network to share your photos, audio, and video files by using Wizard.
It has an automatic backup feature to recover data.
It supports TV apps. You can use the pause, rewind and record features.
The desktop navigation is swifter in this version of Windows. Switching between different apps is speedier now.
The search is more powerful and precise than the predecessor.
The Startup is faster and does not take much time. You can shut down, hibernate, sleep and start the Windows within a few seconds.
Windows 7 Home Premium has a powerful Windows Firewall and Windows Defender.
Windows Live Mail allows you to know the latest emails without opening your mailbox. It shows the latest emails on the screen. So, you do not need to check your mailbox again and again.
Now, it is more convenient for you to do the web surfing. It is easier and a lot better than in Windows XP.
You can customize the Windows in your desired way. You can change the themes, wallpaper, icons and taskbar programs. Give a new touch to your Windows now.
Setting up the Printer and Scanner is very easy due to the wizard.
The Live photo gallery in this edition of Windows allows you to share your favorite images to your desired photo site with a click.
Windows Live Family Safety is another amazing feature by Microsoft added in Windows 7 Home Premium. It allows you to block the unfavorable sites for your children. Even, it manages the emails and the communication ways.
Q: Please specify the disk storage requirement for installing Windows 7 Home Premium in a system
You need minimum 1GB RAM and 4GB disk space to install 32-bit and 2GB RAM and 8GB disk space to install the 64-bit version of Windows 7 Home Premium.
Q: I am trying to install Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit, but no results. I am using Windows XP currently. Please help.
It may be due to the absence of “.NET Framework 2.0 in your system. Download it from the official site of Microsoft.
Q: I want to install Win 7 Home Premium on my Netbook? Does it support a Netbook?
Yes sure, you can install it on a PC, Laptop and Netbook if they are running on Windows XP earlier.
Q: I am trying to install Windows 7 Home Premium on my friend’s PC, but it is showing an error. Please help me.
Windows 7 Home Premium can be installed only on “One Licensed users’ PC.” You cannot install it another time on a different PC/Laptop.
About DirectX 11
Microsoft DirectX 11 11 is a group of technologies that integrate into Windows and adds the capabilities required to run many of the most popular PC gaming titles on Windows. Whether it's from platforms like Steam or for games that have been purchased on other platforms or in hard copy format, DirectX 11 is necessary to take advantage of the graphics processing technology required to run them. These newer technologies take some of the load off of the CPU for processing power and pass them on to the graphics card for more realistic-looking graphics rendering. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system/platform without restrictions. DirectX 11 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Is DirectX 11 safe to download?
We tested the file directx_Jun2010_redist.exe with 24 antivirus programs and it turned out 100% clean. It's good practice to test any downloads from the Internet with trustworthy antivirus software.Does DirectX 11 work on my version of Windows?
Older versions of Windows often have trouble running modern software and thus DirectX 11 may run into errors if you're running something like Windows XP. Conversely, much older software that hasn't been updated in years may run into errors while running on newer operating systems like Windows 10. You can always try running older programs in compatibility mode.What versions of DirectX 11 are available?
The current version of DirectX 11 is 11 and is the latest version since we last checked. This is the full offline installer setup file for PC. This site has hosted other versions of it in the past such as 11 and . At the moment, only the latest version is available.
Development of this software has ceased, and therefore DirectX 11 is obsolete, so future updates should not be expected.
Alternatives to DirectX 11 available for download
- NVIDIA Direct3D SDKA collection of DirectX 11 code samples to create 3D graphics in Windows.
- NVIDIA System MonitorA graphics adapter monitoring, diagnostics and settings tool.
- EVGA Precision XOCOverclock, optimize and control cooling on NVIDIA cards.
- NVIDIA PhysXPowerful physics engine for Nvidia graphics adaptors.
- EVGA Precision X1Performance tuning and tweaking application for EVGA Nvidia cards.
- NVIDIA Display Control PanelNVIDIA display adapter management tool which can adjust image settings, resolution, multiple monitors, color, 3D effects, PhysX and monitor orientation.
- NVIDIA System ToolsOptimizes and manages the performance of NVIDIA graphics cards.
- Intel HD Graphics DriverA must-have graphics driver for generic Intel chipsets (32-bit)
- DirectX 9.0cUpdate package from Microsoft that updates the installation of DirectX to 9.0c runtime which many modern games require.
- GeForce ExperienceThe effective replacement for NVIDIA Update utility.