About DirectX 11
Microsoft DirectX 11 11 is a group of technologies that integrate into Windows and adds the capabilities required to run many of the most popular PC gaming titles on Windows. Whether it's from platforms like Steam or for games that have been purchased on other platforms or in hard copy format, DirectX 11 is necessary to take advantage of the graphics processing technology required to run them. These newer technologies take some of the load off of the CPU for processing power and pass them on to the graphics card for more realistic-looking graphics rendering. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system/platform without restrictions. DirectX 11 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Is DirectX 11 safe to download?
Directx 8.1 64 Bit free download - Realtek High Definition Audio Codec (Windows 7 / 8/ 8.1/ 10 64-bit), nVidia Graphics Driver (Windows Vista 64-bit / Windows 7 64-bit / Windows 8 64-bit), ATI.
We tested the file directx_Jun2010_redist.exe with 24 antivirus programs and it turned out 100% clean. It's good practice to test any downloads from the Internet with trustworthy antivirus software.Does DirectX 11 work on my version of Windows?
Directx 11 For Windows 8 Pro 64 Bit Free Download 64-bit
Older versions of Windows often have trouble running modern software and thus DirectX 11 may run into errors if you're running something like Windows XP. Conversely, much older software that hasn't been updated in years may run into errors while running on newer operating systems like Windows 10. You can always try running older programs in compatibility mode.What versions of DirectX 11 are available?
The current version of DirectX 11 is 11 and is the latest version since we last checked. This is the full offline installer setup file for PC. This site has hosted other versions of it in the past such as 11 and . At the moment, only the latest version is available.
Development of this software has ceased, and therefore DirectX 11 is obsolete, so future updates should not be expected.
Alternatives to DirectX 11 available for download
- NVIDIA Direct3D SDKA collection of DirectX 11 code samples to create 3D graphics in Windows.
- NVIDIA System MonitorA graphics adapter monitoring, diagnostics and settings tool.
- EVGA Precision XOCOverclock, optimize and control cooling on NVIDIA cards.
- NVIDIA PhysXPowerful physics engine for Nvidia graphics adaptors.
- EVGA Precision X1Performance tuning and tweaking application for EVGA Nvidia cards.
- NVIDIA Display Control PanelNVIDIA display adapter management tool which can adjust image settings, resolution, multiple monitors, color, 3D effects, PhysX and monitor orientation.
- NVIDIA System ToolsOptimizes and manages the performance of NVIDIA graphics cards.
- Intel HD Graphics DriverA must-have graphics driver for generic Intel chipsets (32-bit)
- DirectX 9.0cUpdate package from Microsoft that updates the installation of DirectX to 9.0c runtime which many modern games require.
- GeForce ExperienceThe effective replacement for NVIDIA Update utility.