- Directx 11 Driver Download Windows 10 64 Bit Pc
- Directx 11 Driver Download Windows 10 64 Bit Download
Want to download DirectX 12 and install it on your Windows 10 PC? You’ve come to the right place! It’s very, very easy! After reading this article, you should be able to do it on your own easily and quickly.
What is DirectX 12?
DirectX 12 is a set of components included in Windows 10 which allows software, especially games, to work directly with your graphics and audio hardware. Games that support DirectX 12 can boost your GPU performance. So you can enjoy a better gaming experience!
Follow these steps
Step 1: Check which version of DirectX is installed
Normally, if the current operating system you’re running is Windows 10, you don’t need to download DirectX 12, because it is an integral part of Windows 10. You can follow the instructions below to check which version of DirectX is installed on your PC:
- Microsoft DirectX® is already included in Windows XP Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.0, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and Windows Server equivalents. This DirectX End-User Runtime does not change the version of DirectX, but does install a number of optional side-by-side technologies from the.
- DirectX 10 10 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from components without restrictions. DirectX 10 10 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and type dxdiag. In the list of search results, click dxdiag to open DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
- Under the System tab, you can view your system information, including the DirectX version.
If the version of your DirectX is not DirectX 12, you can follow the next step to download and install DirectX 12 via Windows Update.
The PB driver is a superset of the NVIDIA Studio Driver and provides all the benefits of the Studio Driver of the same version, in addition to NVIDIA RTX-specific enhancements and testing. What’s New in Version 470 U1 - Added support for CUDA 11.4. Added 10-bit color support for custom resolutions.
Step 2: Download and install DirectX 12 via Windows Update
There is no stand-alone package of DirectX 12 for Windows 10. However, You can download and install the updates of DirectX 12 via Windows Update. Here is how to do it:
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and I at the same time to open Windows Settings. Then click Update & Security.
- Click Check for updates to download and install the updates available for your PC. If there are updates for DirectX 12, Windows will download and install the updates for you.
Step 3: Bonus tip: Update your drivers automatically
Keeping your drivers up to date can also bring you a better gaming experience. What’s more, by updating your drivers to the latest version, you can also keep your hardware in good condition and avoid many unexpected computer issues.
There are two methods to update your drivers: manually and automatically.
Manually update your drivers– You can update your drivers manually by going to the manufacturer’s website, and searching for the latest driver for your device.
Directx 11 Driver Download Windows 10 64 Bit Pc
Update your drivers automatically – If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update your drivers manually, you can, instead, do it automatically with Driver Easy. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing. Driver Easy handles it all.
- Downloadand install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update next to your device to automatically download the correct version of its driver, then you can install it manually. Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (This requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All. You get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee).If you need assistance, please contact Driver Easy’s support team at [email protected].
Directx 11 Driver Download Windows 10 64 Bit Download
Please feel free to leave us a comment below if you have any questions or suggestions.