Flash Player can now take advantage of native support for 64-bit operating systems and 64-bit web browsers on Linux®, Mac OS, and Windows®. Multi-threaded video decoding. Deliver live streaming and real-time interactive video with improved playback performance and increased frame rates of high bit rate content running on Windows, Mac OS,. Adobe Flash Player for Internet Explorer 220.127.116.113: Show and play Adobe Flash content through Internet Explorer. Windows 7 (32 bit), Windows 7 (64 bit), Windows 8.
About Adobe Flash Player
Flash plays small, fast multimedia buttons, as well as interactive animations, flying logos, and graphics created in Macromedia Flash. This player is very small, takes only a short time to download, and is a great starting point for experiencing multimedia on the Web. Flash also supports high-fidelity MP3 streaming audio, text entry fields, interactive interfaces, and more. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system/platform without restrictions. Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.1685 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Is Adobe Flash Player safe to download?
We tested the file install_flash_player.exe with 23 antivirus programs and it turned out 100% clean. It's good practice to test any downloads from the Internet with trustworthy antivirus software.Does Adobe Flash Player work on my version of Windows?
Older versions of Windows often have trouble running modern software and thus Adobe Flash Player may run into errors if you're running something like Windows XP. Conversely, much older software that hasn't been updated in years may run into errors while running on newer operating systems like Windows 10. You can always try running older programs in compatibility mode.
Officially supported operating systems include 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
See Full List On Prodesigntools.comWhat versions of Adobe Flash Player are available?
The current version of Adobe Flash Player is 22.214.171.1245 and is the latest version since we last checked. This is the full offline installer setup file for PC. This site has hosted other versions of it in the past such as 126.96.36.1993, 188.8.131.525, 184.108.40.2063, 220.127.116.114 and 18.104.22.1683. At the moment, only the latest version is available.
Development of this software has ceased, and therefore Adobe Flash Player is obsolete, so future updates should not be expected.What type of graphical file formats are supported?
Adobe Flash Player supports over 4 common image formats including EPS, MPO, PLY and RAW.
Alternatives to Adobe Flash Player available for download
- Adobe Shockwave PlayerEnables playback of ShockWave-enabled multimedia on your PC.
- Adobe Flash Player DebuggerHelps diagnose and trace issues with Adobe Flash files.
- DivX CodecA popular video codec which supports 4K, high def and high quality playback.
- Readon TV PlayerWatch online TV streams free with Readon TV Player.
- Camera Raw for PhotoshopInstalls the Camera Raw which supports Photoshop CS6 and CC.
- SWF OpenerA video player which deals specifically with SWF files.
- HP DVD PlayAdds DVD and Blu-ray playback capability to HP PCs.
- AIMPPowerful Winamp-style media player which supports MP3 and other audio formats as well as radio stations.
- Adobe Camera RawProvides support for RAW image formats produced by cameras.
- Adobe Flash Media Live EncoderAssists in streaming live webcam or video camera streams to Flash video.
Use the upgrade timetable tool to determine when your Adobe Connect account will be upgraded to Adobe Connect 11.2.2
Note: The widget tool will only reflect the upgrade dates once the next Adobe Connect version has been announced.
The Adobe Connect meeting application offer greater performance and a better overall meeting experience and is required to share your screen in an Adobe Connect meeting. It can be installed before your meeting using the installers below.
For organizations that do not allow their end-users to install the Adobe Connect application the MSI installer is available for IT departments to deploy the application.
If using Firefox on Mac OS, you must right-click on the appropriate application link below and select 'Save Page As' to download the application.
Adobe Connect meeting applications are backward compatible with earlier versions of Adobe Connect. Please note that although there is currently no application for Linux, users on Linux (Ubuntu, Red Hat, and OpenSUSE) can still attend, host, or present in meetings in the browser.
- For Windows (64 bit & 32 bit): Click here to install (version 2021.4.36.64, posted 7-May-2021. Release Notes)
- For Mac: Click here to install (version 2021.4.36.64, posted 7-May-2021. Release Notes)
- MSI installer for IT Administrators:
- For Windows (64 bit): Click here to download (download version 2021.4.36 in .msi format, posted 7-May-2021). The application version that will reflect in Windows 'Program Files' screen will be 2021.4.36.64. The MSI file supports standard command-line switches. However, for complete details, please visit this link.
- For Windows (32 bit): Click here to download (download version 2021.5.5.32 in .msi format, posted 13-May-2021). The application version that will reflect in Windows 'Program Files' screen will be 2021.5.5.32. The MSI file supports standard command-line switches. However, for complete details, please visit this link.
- Standalone installer for Windows:
- For Windows (64 bit): Click here to download (download version 2021.4.36 in .exe format, posted 7-May-2021). The application version that will reflect in Windows 'Program Files' screen will be 2021.4.36.64.
- For Windows (32 bit): Click here to download (download version 2021.5.5.32 in .exe format, posted 13-May-2021). The application version that will reflect in Windows 'Program Files' screen will be 2021.5.5.32.
For on-premise and managed services customers on older Adobe Connect versions (pre 11.0)
- For Windows (32 bit) : Click here to install (version 2020.1.5, posted 3-Feb-2020)
- For Mac: Click here to install (version 2020.10.3, posted 18-Nov-2020)
- MSI installer for IT Administrators : Click here to download (version 2020.1.5 .msi format, posted 3-Feb 2020, Release Notes)
- Standalone installer for Windows: Click here to download (version 2020.1.5.exe format, posted 3-Feb-2020, Release Notes).
Patches for Adobe Connect (licensed deployments)
The following patches are for use with licensed (On-Premise) deployments only.
Customers on hosted deployments will automatically be updated with these patches, and will get no value out of these files. Deployment instructions are included with these patches.
Adobe Connect software offers you the ability to customize and extend its functionality to handle just about any of your web conferencing needs. Choose from a growing library of pre-existing apps, create your own, or leverage our trusted partners to develop customized apps for you.
Adobe Connect Mobile enables you to attend a meeting from your iOS or Android device. Adobe Connect Mobile is optimized for a small screen and provides a great meeting experience.